Manage your company’s waste efficiently and sustainably. Principle Group consultants have wide ranging experience helping clients in all business sectors.
The way the world views waste is always changing, and new technologies, policies, and trends emerge every day around how we properly dispose of and minimize it all along the supply chain. Principle Group seeks to create specialized waste solutions for each client, helping create a unique plan that will meet your needs, and the needs of the planet.
Our experts have worked with landfills, incinerators, solvent recovery sites, electronics recycling, packaging waste, and more.
Our capabilities extend beyond addressing waste disposal requirements. We understand the need to minimize waste generation and promote recycling and reuse. We offer a deep understanding of risks and regulations, and know that there is no “one size fits all” approach. Our analysis of the waste handling hierarchy includes applying innovative tools for estimating sustainability costs and benefits against traditional waste disposal methods.
Our waste services include:
- Analysis using waste handling hierarchy, including source reduction, waste minimization, and varied recycling strategies and technologies
- Assessments of waste generating processes
- Solid waste testing and classification
- Solid and hazardous waste properties, suitability for recycling and reuse (electronic waste, used oil, batteries, paper, metal)
- Design and operation of solid and hazardous waste accumulation and waste storage areas
- Improve efficiency and maximize value in recycling and disposal programs
- Negotiate or re-negotiate service and market contracts
- Leverage coordinated solid waste and recycling programs
- Develop technology solutions to streamline record keeping and improving accuracy and data management
- Prepare processes to select disposal and recycling facilities: ensuring facilities meet requirements for the wastes being sent, minimize future liability risk, and perform independent third party audits of disposal and waste treatment facilities