Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Analyze various credit and financial factors including credit history and income & asset history of applicants to determine applicant’s financial sustainability for business transactions.
- Generate accurate financial ratios to evaluate customer financial status in lending business credit for managerial evaluation before entering into major contracts.
- Process and generate internal credit reports using data from independent third parties to evaluate customer financial profile.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories in various industries and geographic locations to determine approximate amount of risk associated with business projects.
- Communicate and consult clients in regard to their credit history and its impact on impending business transactions.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience Requirement: Must have 2 years experience in the exact job described.
To apply please MAIL RESUMES to jobsite at:
ATTN: HR Manager
9301 Southwest Freeway, Suite 460,
Houston, TX 77074.