Work feels different when it’s making a difference. Principle Group is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services. Our next-gen support model is shaking up an industry, and it feels good to be part of a company on the leading edge. But what thrills us most is to see our clients getting the best possible service and value from their annual maintenance spend. Clients save a lot of money by using our services, and each time one of them is able to reinvest that savings into innovative and revenue-generating projects, it’s a victory for all of us — proof that we’re making a real difference for real companies, real clients, real people.
At Principle Group you’re part of a corporate culture where communication and transparency is highly valued and employees are kept fully abreast of news, achievements and what’s happening in our business around the world. You’re part of a global team that values each employee and what they bring to the table. You work with intelligent, committed, high-achieving team players who have a passion for what they do. Take part in company sports teams, celebrate with your peers at frequent company events, maybe join the company band. At pre-IPO Principle Group, you will find opportunities to grow your skills and build your career to new heights.
- Growing fast. Most rapidly growing organization. The opportunities are absolutely limitless.
- Freedom. Principle Group was started by a small team in 2009 and has grown many times till today and the Spirit of Entrepreneurship still holds. You get the freedom to make decisions and the freedom to experiment and take calculated risks. You get the freedom you want and a chance to prove yourself to the world.
- Access to management. You’ll have access and exposure to senior management throughout your career with us. Collaboration is essential at Principle Group, and our leaders enthusiastically take part.
- Leadership. You’ll have the potential to lead teams or business units. Through our learning and talent development programs, you will be mentored and challenged to stretch beyond your comfort zone to achieve goals and exceed expectations.
- Diverse teams. You’ll share ideas with a diverse workforce, helping to enhance originality that is fundamental to our success. We offer a friendly, inclusive atmosphere; challenging work; and a collaborative setting.
All full-time Principle Group employees are eligible to participate in the Benefits Program – beginning on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Saving
- Employee Assistance Program